Videos Will Help you:
- Boost brand awareness.
- Redirect traffic to the brand’s site.
- Ensure the brand’s presence and visibility in relevant social networks.
According to Forbes, 90% of customers say video helps them make buying decisions and 64% of customers say that seeing a video makes them more likely to buy.
Fact: Video has been proven to increased sales.
Statistics Worth Noting:
- There has been a 100% rise in mobile video consumption every year for the past 4 years (Insivia)
- 1 billion hours of video viewed each day on YouTube Alone! (YouTube)
- By 2022 Facebook will consist of 85% video content.
- 90% of consumers watch video via mobile
- 57% of consumers say they trust video more than text
Boosting Your Sales
- 83% of businesses agree that video gives them the best return.
- Your promotion or ad is 53 times more likely to show up on google if it has video
Why Video is Relevant For Your Business?
Cisco has projected that more than 80% of all Internet traffic will be video by 2021.
- Why it’s relevant: Users are using video more – so they’ll expect to see it on every site they visit, including yours! Video helps people stay on sites longer and stay more engaged. So use it!
Businesses tend to keep their content shorter, with a high percentage of videos under 120 seconds in length.
- Why it’s relevant: Videos don’t need to belong to be successful – they just need to be entertaining and informative for your user.
Video marketers get 66% more qualified leads per year. (Source: Aberdeen)
- Why it’s relevant: Who doesn’t want more qualified leads? The increase in quality comes from the education they were given through video as a medium. Customers are able to gain trust and educate themselves with video in ways that can’t be accomplished through text alone.
86% of businesses use video on their website and 77% use video on social media
- Why it’s relevant: Website and social media are most likely where visitors/prospects are expecting to see video content – so make sure you’re there.
Videos less than 90 seconds in length see an average retention rate of 59%, as compared to videos over 30 minutes that retain only 14% of viewers.
- Why it’s relevant: The question for videos over 30 minutes – what is the real purpose? Most people today don’t have the attention span to watch a long video unless it is very entertaining.
75% of all videos published in the last year are less than 2 minutes long.
- Why it’s relevant: It’s important to produce content that’s informational, and helpful.
85% of Facebook videos are watched without sound. (Source: Digiiday)
- Why it’s relevant: Facebook can be a platform to publish your videos on – but make sure that it’s visually interesting enough that someone would want to continue watching without their sound on and that you can use captions to ensure your message is still received.
Who Uses Video?
The smart marketers who are meeting consumer demands are using video as part of their marketing and sales strategy. You’ll see it in real estate, retail, travel, a restaurant, landscaper, auto mechanic, a dentist, a doctor or an optometrist, video as a marketing tool is growing exponentially.
If you have a service to sell – then a video can help you with:
- Attract more of your ideal clients
- Establish yourself as ‘the authority’ in your niche
- Create an edge over your competition by building the know, like, and trust factor
- Educate your prospects and save you time and money
- Customer testimonials WILL enhance your sales conversions
- Promote your special offers and deals
- Build a loyal following with seasonal offers and greetings
- Shorten your sales cycle
- Increase your profits